Point Pleasant Child Care Centre - Annual Giving Campaign
Give to Point Pleasant Child Care Centre, and positively influence a child’s educational experience.
Every year, families, staff, grandparents, family alumni and friends contribute to PPCCC. Supporting PPCCC can be done by making a financial or in-kind donation.
Our Annual Giving campaign runs from April 1 to March 31 every year.
Why should you give to PPCCC?
PPCCC is a not-for-profit organization and annual tuition fees ensure that the campuses can continue to operate and provide safe child care. But tuition fees alone are not enough to maintain and acquire materials for the campuses.
In past years, fundraising contributions have allowed us to:
- build and maintain three playgrounds
- purchase experiential equipment such as bikes and furniture for the dramatic play centres in each room
- renovate classrooms
- acquire toys, books, and materials to enhance classrooms
This year, we’re hoping to raise $12,000. Improvements that require fundraising support include:
- playground enhancement: additional infrastructure, acquisition of more large scale toys, maintenance of existing equipment and terrain
- replacing classroom carpets and blinds
- infant strollers
Ways to Give
One time financial donation – Gifts of cash, credit cards (Visa, MasterCard), cheques, e-transfers are gratefully accepted.
Monthly donation – A monthly commitment donation can be done over a period of time based on an agreed payment schedule.
In-kind donation – Gift certificates, art materials, books, furniture, etc. These types of items are always welcome.
Donations may be made by credit card, cheque, eTransfer, or added to your next monthly invoice. Financial donations of $20 or more will be issued a tax receipt.
PPCCC is always thankful for any type of support, big or small.